Nav

Sunday, August 21, 2011

This is fishy. . .


The conversation went something like this:

Them:  You are LakeHouse Outfitters, yet you don't have any mounted fish.  We keep coming in looking for a nice fish to mount in our game room.  How can you call yourselves Lakehouse Outfitters and not have any fish??

Us:  You are right!  We keep searching and coming up empty handed.  Not because we don't find them but because they are priced too high for us to buy them and resell them.  But, I tell you what, next time we see some we will let you know.

So this is us letting you know!

Enter, one of my favorite places to roam, wonder, dream and shop.

North Dallas Antique Mall.




Last week, I decided I needed a little treat, an hour to do nothing but browse.  What a luxury!  So I stopped by NDAM on my way home.  

That's when I saw them.  The FISH!!




A mounted Big Mouth Bass sitting in a fishing creel.
In the front window.





And a Striped Bass mounted and hanging in a dealer booth
on the main floor, Alley D (maybe).

Hope you catch one. 

And if you're not fishy - that's okay too 'cause this place is rockin' with
random wonderfulness from vintage clothing to jewelry to furniture to fish and a lot in between.
And they're open 7 days a week.  
Three floors and over 12,000 sq. ft.

Here's the link.  Go there soon.


PS - let us know if you buy one of the fish.




No comments: