What: The Dallas Flea
Where: Southside on Lamar, Dallas
When: Saturday, September 15
Why: Over 70 upscale vendors all bringing their goods to market under
one roof. LHO is one such vendor
and we are bringing HaulCouture Bags!
NOT your average Flea Bag
We have been coveting HaulCouture bags since we first saw them at the
Dallas Home and Gift wholesale market back in March. Seemed like a no brainer
for hauling groceries to the LAKE or entire meals to the KIDS not to mention
they make the perfect weekend getaway tote.
Read what Examiner.com had to say about them:
How cool, how chic, how high couture when you not only have a bag that carries everything you could possibly need, but also looks stunning doing it. Take one busy career mom, one great idea, and a business was born.
Haul Couture began in 2009 by Kim Whitaker and has exploded on the scene of creative inventions. Kim's cargo bags have been featured on "The Daily Grommet", "The Today Show" as Kathie Lee and Hoda's "favorite things" segment and ”The Next Iron Chef", as well as in many national magazines.
More compliments from Examiner.com
The following is just a sample of the many uses of Haul Couture:
- Grocery cargo - Insulated to keep "hots hot" and "colds cold". This feature and a large capacity make this a shopping must have.
- Food cargo - Southerners love reunions, tailgating, and picnics. Sturdy dividers make food travel a snap.
- Gift cargo - Christmas comes to mind; instead of lugging five or six flimsy bags overflowing with presents, throw all you have into one and head to the relatives.
- Men's cargo - Whitaker has not forgotten the men. Masculine fabrics, hardiness and an easy to clean bag. What could be better?
- Mommy cargo - Put everything but the actual baby in here.
Shown at the Fairhope, AL
Arts and Crafts Festival
And finally, more eye candy.
If you happen to be fond of a specific college team,
these bags might be right up your
OU or 'Bamma
See you Saturday at The Dallas Flea!