Nav

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All I want for Christmas . . .

It's time to start my Christmas Shopping.  As of this post there are 10 days, 21 hours and 12 minutes remaining.

Go!

I always ask those on my "list" to provide me with a wish list.  I'm a big fan of the wish list especially when it's long.   My favorite lists are those that include WANT and NEED items and range in price from tiny to ridiculous.  

In talking with my daughter Jodi about these lists I started thinking about what my list might look like if the criteria was want and the budget ridiculous.   So here it goes.

Dear Santa. . .

This year I really want a Lake House.  It's all that's on my list.  My sweet, loving, adorable husband dreams of living on the lake and the perfect gift for me would be to give this gift to him.

I've found a place that reminds us of Idaho, yet it is located in Texas and only about 2-hours from Dallas.  I admit, I've only seen it advertised online; I have not checked it out in person but I'm  confident he would like it.

Love Cindy



50 Acre Waterfront Estate on Beautiful Lake Cypress Springs. 
An Iconic Property Never Before on Open Market! 
3 Lakefront Homes Totaling 10,700+ sq ft
 10+ Bedrooms, Library, Gym
Media Room
2 Boathouses (4 slips total), 3 Garages(11 spaces) and a Private Beach   

Love the waterview from this room


 Guest House 1

Guest House 2


Entrance (a.k.a. landing strip for Rudolph and others)


PS:
Santa - if you'd like more information click HERE where you'll find this listing on Lakehouse.com
along with many other wonderful properties in the event this one won't fit on your sleigh.


       

No comments: