Nav

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

No Go on the Boat HO!



Let me start this post by saying that we love (not like) but LOVE our facebook family.
This is going to sound cliche' (you've been warned)
but it's so cool to interact with people who have found common ground at
The LAKE.

If you're connected to Lakehouse Outfitters on facebook you might have seen the post last night about a new product we were CONSIDERING.  As we often do, we thought we'd throw the idea out on facebook and hear from our fans. 

GOOD THINKING ON THIS ONE!
The overall response - NO GO on the BOAT HO!

This entire exchange made me laugh and also made me oh so thankful we have such a great relationship with you that you don't hesitate to respond!

If you're not on facebook, here's what you missed.








  • Lakehouse Outfitters Thinking about adding Boat Ho and Lake Rat to our apparel offerings. What do you think? Clever and Cute or Not So Much?
    18 hours ago · 

  • Tonya  not for me...
    17 hours ago ·  ·  2

  • Gail  Not something I would purchase.
    17 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Dru  no
    17 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Michele Lake rat yes.... Boat ho... No. And I'll ck my inbox tonight! Been outta town.
    17 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Brenda  Like Lake Rat not boat ho...
    17 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Brenda  And Lake Queen!!!!
    17 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Bella  Lake Rat or PK Queen! :-) Boat ho... Not so much.
    17 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Kate Ewwwwww no....
    17 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Jodi I vote no... No ho no ho no ho
    16 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Kathy NAY
    16 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Lakehouse Outfitters Thank you ladies, always appreciate the gut check!! :)
    15 hours ago · 

  • Tammy Uh. No.
    5 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Mary No for the Ho.
    4 hours ago ·  ·  1

  • Cindy YES ~ I have one I got at the boat show in Dallas 6 years ago and still wear as a coverup! Of course, I am 55. The young girl in the picture - maybe a little inappropriate.
    3 hours ago ·  ·  1
    Good point on the MODEL!  ;-)



  • No comments: